Who are we?
MDJ Sarl has been developing its expertise in medical devices for eye surgery for over fifteen years.
Our competence areas at your service
We are based in the traditional industrial basin of the Thiers, Puy-de-Dôme area, with 5 centuries of industrial experience in metallurgy and in plastics in Thiers, the capital of the traditional cutlery industry.
MDJ researches and innovates to offer products that are ever safer and more practical to use, thus facilitating the practitioner’s surgical operations. Our products, manufactured on our ultra-modern and well-sized premises with cleanrooms and leading edge equipment, are appreciated by ophthalmic surgeons all over the world.
With its trained and experienced team, MDJ is available to support your projects from a technical and R&D point of view or for dealing with all the statutory regulations.
Management team :
Management team: MDJ relies on management that is based on two major competencies; the first in industrial development engineering (Master’s level) and the second in life and health sciences (Master’s level).
State of the art industrial tools
- Two 30-tonne Sandretto and electric 80-tonne Krauss Maffei injection presses
- Soon to be 80m² cleanroom
- Standard-compliant test bench specifically designed to verify the injection forces of the various injection systems.
- Measurement and control devices (LEICA microscopes, Vision Macrodynascope profile controllers, Vision Hawk Monodynascope).
- Packaging room with ink jet labelling machine, and automatic label creation and labelling.
- Mechanical workshop allowing us to assemble tools (CAO, machining centre, wire electroerosion and sinking, grinding machine, etc.).